Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Special Date Night!































Jason had a VERY special date this weekend with a VERY adorable little girl! It was actually a double date because our friends Bryan and his daughter Remini went too! The Girl Scouts hosted a "Daddy/Daughter Dance" from 6-9 on Sat. night. They ate and danced the night away! Ava never left the dance floor and gave Jason a workout! They had so much fun and I love that they have this memory! I'm so grateful he wasn't deployed yet and could go. Meanwhile, Ethan had Spencer sleep over and also had a blast! We will miss Spencer and his parents when they move this Fri. to CA :(

8 comments:

Alison Woods said...

Aaah, how sweet! They look great! I thought Jason was supposed to leave in February?

Unknown said...

Ava is a darling girl! She is so pretty. What a fun event. Although I got hungry for cookies when you said "Girl Scouts"

Wendi said...

Poor Jason! Ava wore him out!! She NEVER left the dance floor, and I saw him a few times sweating profusely (those damn Blues!)!! She looked so cute, and I loved her dress!

Heidi said...

Gia, I'm really sorry you have such beautiful kids...it may come back to haunt you someday! ;) Really, they are both just adorable! I love that Ava got to go with her daddy to the dance. Such a fun time and a fun memory for both of them! I'm glad you linked to your blog...I am much more a blog reader than a facebook follower! Thanks!

Toni Ludlow said...

Love the pics so cute!!

kelly manz said...

omg they are so adorable!

shelly said...

Ava is absolutely gorgeous like here mamma! Loooooove her dress, way too cute. J looks great in his uniform too, bet you like having him dress up every now and then!haaa When does J leave? Fill me in sometime! Miss you :(

Sechrist Family said...

EWE!!! You did not let Ethan and his friend use the star wars blanket...

Cute pics of Ava!!!