Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The USMC Ball 2010!

Happy 235rd Birthday Marine Corps!  This year the Ball was held on beautiful Hilton Head Island at the Marriott Spa and Resort.  We're so lucky to live just barely an hour away from there, but we still made a night out of it and stayed!  The kids were well taken care of in one of the conference rooms while they all played, watched movies, did a little arts and crafts, ate pizza, etc.  We had a great time with new friends and I, once AGAIN, borrowed a stunning dress from my girlfriend, Stacy at: http://hammietime.blogspot.com/.  After wearing Stacy's gowns for 2 years in a row and LOVING them, I'm excited to see what I borrow for 2011! lol  I think it may be MY turn to buy the gown and let her wear it next time though ;)
 Me and Leslee
 Jason and Jay
 The Dodge's and us
 Me & Jason, Matt and Chelsea, ?? and Leslee and Jay
 Jennifer, Tiffany, Me, Stefanie and Chelsea
 Tiffany and Harry Boyd
 Tony and Jennifer Lebron
 Chelsea and Matt Brunoehler
Me and Jay
 Me and Rachelle
Me and Leslee

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I just bought a new COCKtail dress, you might like! ;) And btw, you totally rock my dress! You look 10 times better in it that I EVER did!! And thanks for making sure it was clean before sending that back. I love ya but who knows where you've been. ;)

kelly manz said...

good call G on cleaning the dress before returning it! you dont wanna pull a "lewinsky" on your friend! you look hot, btw!!!!

Jill said...

Looking hot as always! But didn't you leave out a few pictures from the ball, lol?