Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fro and Twins!





































Day #2 of "No Fro"! I used a BIG curling iron and like it better than bone straight. As you can tell I was having fun and got a little carried away with the pics :) Jason started getting annoyed which made me do it even more (i.e. in the car) I finally got him to LOL and that ended my fun! hee hee I also thought I'd introduce the "twins" to everyone since they seem to really like the shirt I'm wearing t0day! LMAO! Tomorrow I'll go to the gym and then shower, so no more fun straight hair days for me (until next cut in 6 weeks).

9 comments:

TRES said...

Love the new do, and the hooters too! LMAO! Looks like you have had a busy month. Hope the combined party is a success, I will have to get tips from you in the future! A & G are just 3.5 weeks apart.


Question? Are you dancing in the background of a Vegas.com commercial? I swear it is you!

Carla Anne said...

Hello twins! I am not sure we have been formally introduced but I am Suga Tits! (weird that I am talking to your boobs?) yep definitely like the curling iron apposed to the bone straight. Jason, lighten up did you see that shirt? hehehe

Sechrist Family said...

Seriously....squidward. JK HAHAHAHA!!! Love your hair!!!

Renae S. said...

Love the haircut (and the twins look good too) - I can't wait to see your haircut done curly. I cracked up about Ethan's helmet & how he decorated it on his own - hiLAIRious! Hey - did you ever get my last email a while ago? I'd love your advice sometime about it.

Miss you!!

amylouwhosews said...

Carla told me you'd adopted!

I like the hair too!

And, You are HILARIOUS!

jenny said...

U R A Goofball...Thanks for MML!

Toni Ludlow said...

Get over yourself! :) hee hee

Michelle Martin said...

We should get the twins together! lol...you look great. Dont be such a stranger girl!

Tamara said...

Wow...loving the twins. You crack me up!!