Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!


Our Girl's Night Out to see Twilight on Fri. was FUN! We had to wait in line over an hour even though we purchased our tix on Fandango in advance! There were even cops posted to keep the excited mob of housewives at bay! :) When they FINALLY started letting us in we were running and screaming to get the best seats! Jacole and I may have thrown a couple elbows as we threw ourselves over the entire row of seats! LOL The book was better by far! Some of us liked it, some hated it, some thought it was just ok, but all in all we had a fun night! GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

I can not believe the craze over this movie..I am glad that you had so much fun;)

jenny said...

We went the next day early show...it was fun. I am so glad that I did not go to the midnight showing...I would have been bugged that I waisted a good night sleep. I liked it better the 2nd time around...Go team Jacob! ;P

Haylee said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. I liked the movie, but I didn't read the books.