Thursday, February 12, 2009

How I spent my 34th!





"Is there Chili in my teeth?"




Which one is Jason? :)




From 9-3 I participated in "Wahine Warrior" Day (a.k.a Jane Wayne Day), where you get to be GI Jane for a day! We get to dress up in cammies, paint our faces, shoot at the rifle range, go into many of the different tanks and perform a physical fitness test on a course. Basically I pretended to be Jason all day and played in the dirt! :) Ethan and Jason showed up at the end and took some lovely pics of me doing the drills! It was pretty hilarious! At 5 pm. we went to the kid's school for a Chili Cookoff contest (Jacole won! WOO HOO!) Then my friends surprised me with a cake and gifts! Awwwwwwwwwww THANKS GUYS! :) LYLAS!
Next b-day I'm finding a spa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I would really want to find a spa after drills! But it does look like you had a fun day.

P.S. Happy LATE Birthday!!! (Sorry)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, looks like you had a blast!

Haylee said...

I was wondering if you were going to post pictures of your fun day. I noticed that you only posted 2 from the drills and a lot after you took a shower and went to the school. ha ha ha It looks like you were a pro.

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

Happy belated, G! You know...you still look 18!

Nat said...

Happy belated Birthday.

Was that the Recipe on the School's newsletter? I made it the ohter night and we LOVED IT! We will be making that again. Please tell Jacole THANKS!