Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kids really DO say the darnest things! YIKES!

There will be NO picture with this posting :) LOL

The other night while tucking Ethan in to bed, we had this convo (I wasn't gonna post it, but Kelly made me! ha ha ha):

E: Are those your boobs (pointing at tank top)
M: Yes, go to sleep
E: Can I touch them?
M: What??!!!! NO!! That's innapropriate! You don't touch any girl's chest! Go to sleep!
E: Why can't I?
M: I'm your mom! You don't touch girl's even your mom!
E: WHat about when I am a Daddy?
M: Ok, when you're married and a daddy you can. Go to sleep!
E: Do I have to ask you first?
M: WHAT?! NO! You have a long time till your married. Go to sleep!
E: So when I'm a Daddy I can touch your boobs?
M: NO ETHAN! You can NEVER touch MY boobs!!!!!!!!!
E: Who's will I touch?
M: YOUR WIFE! (did I just say that??? AWKWARD!))
E: Who will that be?
M: I don't know, one day you'll get married to someone you love.
E: I'm gonna marry you!
M: ME? You can't marry me, I'm your mom.
E: Nope, I'm gonna marry you. I want Daddy to come home.
M: Me too buddy.
E: Does he touch your boobs?
M: GOOD NIGHT ETHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, this is definitely payback to Jason and his "curiosity" at 5 yrs old as well! THANKS BABE! :)

9 comments:

Jill said...

LOVE IT! Sounds allot like Zachary.

amylouwhosews said...

That's HILAAAARIOUS! Alison is obsessed with bras right now. Maybe they will end up together after all. :)

kelly manz said...

nice! keep a close eye on him around Ava's friends!

Alison Woods said...

Hahahahahaha! Too funny!

Nat said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!

shelly said...

Too funny, Gia, can I touch your boobs? I think it's the new and improved boobs that has his mind racing. I was waiting for him to say,"why can't I touch them, I see Daddy do it all the time" Luv ya! How are you doing without J? Fill me in when you get a chance.

Tamara said...

He is an Ellis alright!!

Renae S. said...

I'm still laughing! That kid truly is Jason's boy, huh? :)

How are you hanging in there? We pray for J every day - even Jex is starting to pray and knows to say "Bless Jason to be safe".

We love you guys! Keep me posted sometime!

Bonnie said...

So Jessica Lowe blogged about how beautiful you fam is, so I came to check it out. Apparently, she's the blog stalker from the pool. Don't worry, she's fairly normal and harmless.

I loved this post! It was hilarious! Are you sure he wasn't wondering if he needed to ask you before he touched his wife's boobs? He sounds very confused, I think his daddy needs to come home and answer those types of questions. Well, maybe not, no telling what kind of advice a man would give in that situation.