Tuesday, June 23, 2009

LONG TIME NO BLOG! YIKES!

Ava loves hugging Ethan almost as much as he LOVES being hugged by her :)


My friend Jill and her kids, Grace and Zach



Preston is so excited to ride the rides with me! :)


Grace Williams, Ava and Gracie Belt

My friend Shelby's son, Preston! He was mortified! LOL

Grace, Ava and Gracie

More torturing of Preston! :)

Ethan at beach! Just cute :)

Where has the time gone? It's hard being a single parent and getting EVERYTHING done! Unfortunately, this has been one thing that has suffered! :( In May the base held a carnival called "MAYNIA" It's was unbearably hot/humid that day, but the kids had a blast!

7 comments:

Alison Woods said...

Ah, what fun! What darling kids you have!

Haylee said...

Looks like fun. We missed that with sick kids. I'm also missing the really fun one this week. Oh well, we're having fun in Utah.

Toni Ludlow said...

I have that tank top!! MISS YOU GUYS!! Trystan says HI!!

Jill said...

Woo hoo! We are on your blog now! :) I need these pictures.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

Hey dude! I'm the girl from the pool who word vomitted all over you about ur "twins"! Hah.

cute pics!

amylouwhosews said...

Very cute pics! I miss you!

Being a single mom is lame.

kelly manz said...

Preston probably didn't know he was going to ride the rides at cougar-ville that day.....LMAO!