Saturday, June 27, 2009

Goodbye 2nd Grade and to The Dolphin Team!


Ava played an "Adverb" in the play


They sang a song about an American Soldier and wore her daddy's cammies! Mrs. Rudolph said she cried during practice because it smelled like him ;(


Ava and Katia


Ava and Hannah

Ava and Mrs. Rudolph who deserves a medal! THANK YOU BRIT :)


On to 3rd grade! Ava had a blast in 2nd grade this year and graduated above avg. in all areas, especially reading! She started out the school year at a high 2nd grade reading level and ended it at a 4th grade level! She had a perfect report card and soared academically, but did give Mrs. Rudolph a run for her money behaviorally! She has A LOT of energy (understatement) and needs to be super-glued to her seat and remember to raise her hand instead of YELLING out every answer! She made some great friends and LOVED her teacher - as did I! She's going to miss Johnson Primary School, but looks forward to attending Bitz next year! Congrats Ava! We're so proud of you! ;) The pics are from the Dolphin Team's end-of-year play! It was GREAT!

2 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

Uhmm...let's see..

1. I'm blushing that you found out about me talking about u on my blog. But grateful that you don't think I'm a COMPLETE nut case.

2. For some reason ur daughter reminds me sooo much of my Kora. Don't know why.

3. I need that peacock shirt you have on so be sure and give it to me. but you can keep it until I'm not a chubby girl anymore and I pop this kid outta me.

4. The scoop on peacock? Go here...
http://thelowefamilynews.blogspot.com/2007/11/list-of-junkety-junk-in-trunk-trunk.html
and then scroll down to #7. That should get you all up to date on the mascot.

5. Uhmmm this comment is long enough to be a post so go ahead and copy and paste it in ur blog.

kelly manz said...

ethan looks like a little man! he is all grown up! and ava....she's gonna BE SOMEBODY someday!!! (You owe me 10 grand!)