Sunday, June 28, 2009

How do you know it's no longer a good idea to shower with your 5 1/2 yr old son?

When he asks these questions..............................................

1. Ethan: What is that? (pointing to tiny flower tattoo on hip)
Me: It's a beauty mark.
E: What's a beauty mark?
M: Something God gives you when you're beautiful.
E: Why does it look like a flower?
M: He wanted me to know I am EXTRA beautiful!!!!!!!!!! :)
E: Why does this one say "Ellis"? (pointing to tramp stamp)
M: He wanted to make sure I didn't forget my name.............how did you know what it said?
E: Mom, I can read some stuff!
OOPS!!!!!!!!!

2. E: Are you gonna have another baby?
M: Why? Do you want me to?
E: Well your tummy looks like you are!!!!!!!!!!

3. E: Don't turn around when you wash your hair, I hate when I have to see your butt!

Ok, so let me explain......................I don't normally shower with my kids (anymore), but the other day we went to the beach and got home late! We were all sandy and tired and just wanted to shower and go to bed. So, while Ava was in one shower, Ethan and I hopped in the other and these horrid questions were my punishment for efficiency. Someone please give me my "Mother of the Year" Award NOW! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Alison Woods said...

Ha, ha, ha! HILARIOUS! I love the baby one . . . Luke has said that to me before.

Haylee said...

Too funny. I think that he was buying the beauty mark. It will be fun to see you again when I get back.

kelly manz said...

at least he didnt want to touch your boobs again!!

Jill said...

I am LMAO!!!!! I love it! At least you are finally bloggin again but we missed you tonight.

Carla Anne said...

That kid KILLS me! He is to funny. I totally need to come and see you with or without the twins. Don is going to Boston for a week in July if your around I may come and visit.

Sechrist Family said...

Ummm...awesome. I don't even know what to say...I can't wait til he figures out God didn't put Semper Fi Ellis on your crack!

Renae S. said...

That is too funny!

Thanks for sharing the pics of J!

When are you going to call me so that we can catch up??

Goodnight moon said...

Okay, so I am somewhat of a stalker to your blog. I'm friends with "Summer Sister" and "THE" Jessica....aka...."throw-up mouth".

Anyways, love this post! My son is always looking at me in the shower too...it does get weird from time to time since he is like 10yrs old...he likes to look up underneath my legs and see where my "peanut" is, and asks me "why do you have spider webs down there"?

Hope to meet you soon (maybe at the pool)! Although, if you know anything at all about our "body fashion show" you are NOT aloud to be there that day. You would put me to shame!

Goodnight moon said...

I actually saw your twins VERY breifly at the pool one day. I had just gotten to the there, and you were sitting beside SS. I went to change into my plastic bag of a bathing suit, and when I came back, you were gone. I wanted to be able to see them up close and personal, and hopefully I will before you say goodbye to them forever. I think that we need to have a funeral service for them!

I'm visiting my parents in VA right now, but will be back next week. We all need to get together then.

And I'm not sure why you would lie to me, you must be more like TUM then I thought. I'm HUGE right now....there is NOTHING at all sexy about this trashbag body!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

Thus the THE TUM herself and i have a few things...
1. I didn't know all that about beauty marks. I have two and apparently God must have gotten confused about where he was sending me becuz they're in japaneses...hmmm.
2. I live the idea about the funeral. U know in zoolander when the male models get in a gasoline fight? We should do that but wit the goo in ur twin and on the beach. We should all wear sexy bikini and prance around in slow motion spraying each other and laughing.
3. U can only be in the fashion show AFTER the death of the twins.
4. Most importantly, be at the O beach tomorrow in front of the pink seashells if u wanna hang out with the cool kids. Summer and I await you and the twins' story.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

Ps... I wrote all that on my phone which explains all the mistakes making of sound one I never passsed 2nd grade. BUT, I AM uneducated.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

okay so bella's was super cute. we saw gena because thats who summer told me to see instead of brooke. gena was precious! she did a great job.

and yes my dad reads my blog AND my comments but he raised ME...so i think he's used to the nastiness...no worries :)