Sunday, July 26, 2009

Newest PROUD Member of the IBTC!!!!!!!!!!


Well, it's over (hopefully)! Implanted the toxic sacks last June and explanted them last Tues.! What a freakin year that was! UGH! I'd like to appoint myself the new ANTI-IMPLANT advocate for all those thinking about implanting them or explanting them! I won't post the topless pics................awwwwwwwwwwwww, I know! LOL But here is a pic of the sacks the day after removal! I need to take close-up pics and post those ASAP so you can see what happened INSIDE one of the sacks! YUMMMMMMMMMM And to think....................I ONLY had them a year! GROSS

8 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

Welcome back!!!! I really can't wait to hear ALL about it, and to see the implants and what went wrong with them?

When are we having a funeral service for them?!?

Now you can shop in the little girls department since you are "bubby"-less now. Glad your back in the club again!

The Rockers said...

This is the Gia I remember anyway. Never got to meet the DD'S. What were you thinking going that big? Anyway, glad you are feeling great, loved the other pic you sent me. You're such a freak! LOL A freak I miss a TON!!
luv ya :)

The Rockers said...

G, just realized I'm logged in under Taylor's name, "The Rockers" Oops, its me Shelly. Yeah, rock on!!!! Go 80's hairbands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amylouwhosews said...

You are going to love running that much more now. Seriously! No more black eyes from the bouncing! ;)

glad you are feeling better!

kelly manz said...

i took that pic...i took that pic! na na na naaaaaa na! and i got to see her real boobies again! na na na na naaaaaaa na! dont hate - explant!

Renae S. said...

OK - we REALLY need to chat! Call me when you can! :)

I'm glad the ordeal is over, but I want to know more about it. I remember reading something about there being a problem - but I had no idea that it was so horrible. I want to see the close-up pictures. Even in the posted picture, you can see that one of them is very yellow. Gross!!

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

I'd like to hear about the problems you had with them and why? Aren't they suppose to be good for at least 10 years?

amylouwhosews said...

Okay i know I already commented on this post - but I just went back and looked at all your new pics with your 'old'-new boobs and you are a perfect size. You look great! I'm glad it's over and you are feeling better!