Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ellis Family Photos 2009


















We weren't going to take family pics this year until my AMAZING friend and unbiological sister offered to take them for us! She has a great eye and an awesome camera! I told her she should make a living out of her hobby, but she hates the stress and it no longer becomes enjoyable for her. Luckily with us there was NO STRESS and although I told her I had NO expectations, I KNEW she'd do an OUTSTANDING job! She took over 300 pics and these are just some of my FAVS! Thank you Renee, you're the BESTEST FRIEND EVER! :)

















5 comments:

Jill said...

These are FABULOUS pictures! Renee, will you take my family pictures before you move? No stress. No expectations. ?????????

kelly manz said...

they are awesome! am printing one of the kids from snapfish.

tell renee that she may be the bestest friend ever but im the bestest COUSIN ever! and yes she can take pics of Chloe!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i already said this on FB but i;'ll say it again.

lovely!

amylouwhosews said...

I already commented on fb too - but these are just awesome! I love the one where Jason looks like he is about to take your ear and a chunk of your face off - it makes me laugh! miss you!!

Goodnight moon said...

Love the pics! My fav is the last one though!!!! You have a beautiful family....now I'm going to go throw up in my mouth!