Thursday, February 18, 2010

A "M'ellis" Family Dinner for my 35th!!

So, I uploaded my pics backwards! OOPS! Now you can follow our night in reverse :) Sat. Feb 6th was the actual day of my glorious birth and how better to celebrate then with a M'ellis (Miles and Ellis) Family Dinner at Hakata for Hibachi! YUMMM! You may assume I am Asian after this weekend, but I'm not. I'm a full on greasy Guido instead :) Our only option in good "Ol' J-ville is Olive Garden though, so better to go Asian! :) We had such a FUN night as you can see! Miles fam.....................don't know what I would've done without out over the last year 1/2 and don't know what I'm gonna do without you two months from now :( I can never thank you enough or tell you enough what you mean to me and my family! Thanks for another FUN night and I love you guys!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo ;)

The end of a FUN night on the Miles couch wishing stupid Charter cable would let us order an On Demand movie! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
He loves my 35 yr old cheeks :)

The kids love their other parents sooooooo much!!! Maybe we'll leave them here with them in 2 months :)

"The GOOD (skinny) Mommy" :)
Had to change after dinner into some Miles "Lock It Up" Offroading T-shirts! +1 (lol)

Showing off Renee's T-shirt I stole from her closet - HA!

MORE presents!!!!! They spoiled me! Greg changed my oil! Thanks for the lube job, Gregward! :) And YES, J is trying to stab me with the knife I used to open the box! Love you too Babe!

Brothers! Ethan and Sean :)
The future Sean and Ava Miles.........or would that be like incest? ewwwwwwwwwww
It's a Nanny Jo sandwich!!! (aka Mike)
Me and Renee doing what we do best................posing for a pic! And Ava dancing a jig in the background! lol
Gia=35...............Jason=33 (until July) Yep, I'm a Cougar! rawwwwwr

More Sister camera love :) Check out my HAWT necklace from Karen Holiday! LOVE IT!!!!

Posers!
Back to the presents.............see, I said they were out of order! MORE panties from Renee!! She has a panty fetish and is passing it on to me! Thankfully these are new and not already worn by her (though I couldn't get my big toe into hers! waaaaaaaaaaaa)

The M'Ellis Family at Hakata on Feb. 6, 2010 :)
















6 comments:

kelly manz said...

awesome! you look great Gia!!!

Jill said...

Looks like fun! And geeez...more panties? Hee hee!

Renae S. said...

These pictures are all so good, and you look awesome by the way!!

Yes, I love that book I sent you - that's why I wanted you to have it. It's very inspiring and I think you'll love it. The author that's the daughter lives by me, and I actually saw her at Costco the other day. I was too embarrassed to stop her, but I wanted to tell her how much I love her book. I hope you enjoy it!

Love you!

No Model Lady said...

You should never need to buy panties! Just wait for your birthday to come around!

Tamara said...

Looks like fun and you are still looking smoking hot!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i wish michele would stop changing her blogger name. she's confusing me.