Friday, February 12, 2010

My 35th B-day Party!!!

My Peeps: Stacey, Michele, Jill, Renee, Jennie, Stephanie, Me, Karen, Jess, Amber and Karen's mom, Rosie in the front row :)
Me and Michele
Me and Jess (she's so wild and crazy!!!!)
Jess, Me, Amber and Michele
Me and Jilly Bean
Me and Renee
Michele, Jill, Me and Renee
Me and Steph
Me and Stacey
Me and Rosie (Karen's Mommy)
My un-biological Sis :)
Me and Michele
Me and Karen
Me and Jilly Bean
Me and Jennie
Me and Jess
Me and Amber
My AMAZING cake from Miriam! We missed you!

How did we NOT set off the fire alarm?!?!?!? YIKES!

Am I seriously THAT OLD? UGH! I remember when my parents were THAT OLD! It sucks! I now know what people say when then claim they don't feel that old cause I don't either, but then I see a pic of myself and it quickly reminds me! It's all down hill from here.......................40 is just around the corner and then there's 50! OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!!

Regardless of my age, my party was AMAZING! Everywhere I move I seem to find the coolest people and the best of friends and we make fantastic memories like these!!!!! :) We all met for dinner at Asian Fusion in Jacksonville for sushi and it was deeeeelish! The place is tiny, but adorable and you don't even feel like you're still in J-ville! WOO HOO! There were 11 of us (a couple of my peeps couldn't make it and they were greatly missed) and we took over that place! We had the best time and LOL sooooo much our cheeks hurt! Everyone showered me with the most thoughtful and amazing gifts and to top it off Miriam left the most sinful death by chocolate cake in my freezer for me before she moved a week prior and that's what we had for dessert! I couldn't have asked for a better party or a better group of girls to call my friends/peeps :) I truly gonna miss them all when we move in 2 months! Thank God for facebook and blogs to keep in touch though ;) THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA! MUAH! xoxoxoxoxox0

7 comments:

Alison Woods said...

Of course you make so many friends wherever you move, you are so fun and everyone loves you! Wish I was there to help you celebrate. Looks like you had a great time.

Jill said...

So happy that you finally blogged your party and that you had a fabulous time! I think we all had a blast! Here's to keeping in touch and WE ARE GOING TO DO IT!

Goodnight moon said...

It only took you a week to blog about it, geesh, you are getting old!

It was a fab party!!! You were cracking me up all night! Sorry I missed the "after party" on the drive home!

Stacy said...

I'm so sorry I couldn't come (you know I had an EXCELLENT reason, rawr!) But I'm so glad you had a great birthday celebration! I'm gonna miss your craziness when you move. :(

No Model Lady said...

I'm gonna miss my saucy Italian & Dan's gonna think I made you up!:)

kelly manz said...

looks awesome! jealous i missed it. love the photos! you better move her in 6 years and not make any friends but ME! thats a lotta smoke coming from your cake!

Brandy said...

Not only will you miss us, we will all miss you TERRIBLY! I'm glad your birthday was a great success!!! Love ya Girl!