Thursday, May 20, 2010

My AMAZING good-bye party!

There's quantity and then there's quality.................in LeJeune I was fortunate to have BOTH! We were only there for 2 years, but somehow I managed to make some AMAZING friendships with a PHENOMENAL group of girls! I'm grateful for the military lifestyle in that way. We're all in the same boat. We all "get it" in a way that the outside world just doesn't. We learn to lean and depend on each other as our husbands are deployed for what seems like FOREVER! We cross the line from friends to sisters and our kids become siblings. They say it takes a village to raise a child and in the military, there's no doubt it does! I love my LeJeune peeps! I don't know what I'd do without them! We had some of the best times ever from numerous coffees, house parties, girl's nights out to pole dancing and gnome stealing! There were some tears, but mostly laughter................LOTS and LOTS of laughter!

Jill, Renee and Stacy threw an AMAZING going away party for me and Erin. It started out with a GIANT corsage! Gawdy, just like I like it ;) Next we did what we do best................EAT delicious food and talk! The girls went all out in the planning, cooking and decorating! It was the perfect ending to a perfect 2 years with PERFECT friends! Thank you guys for always being there, for always being fun to hang out with and for ALWAYS BEING YOU! I LOVE YOU HOOKERS!!!!!



The corsage pinning


I love my Jilly Bean!
Amber, Me and Michele (they are ALWAYS girly and ALWAYS adorable!)

Jill and Erin
Jill, me and Erin
Me and "Cleveland Brandy" I love you Slut!
My, what BIG corsages we have! ;)
I love you Erin! (you also learn to make out with each other while husbands are deployed!) KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ;)

Jennie and I enjoy doubles tennis! lol - more like Zumba!
She hates her personal space invaded which is the WRONG thing to tell me! :)

Lova ya Jen!!!
Jilly and I make a mean spaghetti dinner! HA!

Gia and Jilly Bean - BESTIES!

LOVE my Karen and LOVE me some Karen Holiday originals!

My un-biological sister!!!! I LOVE YOU BOO KOO!!!
Whose curls are whose? Hmmmmmmmmm
The always gorgeous and talented, Stacy! Love you girl! I will forever love my Gnome too ;)

TROUBLE!

Me and little George and Stacy! Love you both!!!



Stacy makes the BEST caramel french toast ever! So good I tried to eat it with the serving fork!

The FAB 5! Jill, Renee, Erin, Stacy and Me!

A little present for the NON-Carol girls ;)

"Carol" magnets! Forget me not hookers! ;)
The "Carol" pose!!
"Carol" is code for the old school Officer wives in white gloves saying "Oh Dear and Well, I never" to most everything we say and do and WE LOVE THEM! LOL

A cute group shot!

Blowin kisses! LOVE YOU LeJeune peeps!
Until next time around...................................




























2 comments:

Jill said...

YOU are an amazing friend! Always so funny and so much fun to be around. Lejeune will not be the same without you G! Love and miss you TONS!

Renee said...

I love you BooooKoooo too little sis'!!!!