Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back to Camp LeJeune for the weekend!

After 5 LONG months at Parris Island, I was able to return to LeJeune for a FABULOUS weekend (sans husband and kids)  Upon arriving to Jill's Fri. afternoon we sat in her "Carolina Room" and got all caught up!  It was SO GOOD to be back!  That night we headed to Marrakesh (a new European restaurant in town that opened AFTER I left...............jerks!!!)  The place was adorable, the food was delicious, and the company was FANTASTIC!  Erin and Stacy weren't able to make it (Stacy's husband Jon returned from Assghanistan that morning..........lame excuse, I know and Erin was coming to town the following 2 weeks plus her hubby was gone anyway!  Brandy also was out of town, but she's visiting me this weekend, so she's not in trouble!  Michele had a prior engagement, but I was able to see her Sat. night, so it's ALL GOOD!) We already know why StacEy and Renee weren't there and they were missed as always!  Our little intimate group was perfect though!  It was sooooooooooo good to see Jill, Jennie, Karen, Amber and Brittini!  Thanks for ALL the laughs girls!  I already miss your ham flaps! :)

 Jennie, Me and Karen (I'm wearing one of her "originals")
 Me and my Jilly
 Me, Amber and her sisters
 Our group with our adorable waitress
Me and Britt (a.k.a. Steph in some circles)

2 comments:

Renee said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Jill said...

I can't believe you didn't tell MORE about this night!