Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SOCCER SEASON!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to brag.......................but I have some freakin athletic kids!  They could be the next Mia Hamm and David Beckham even ;)  Ava has been watching Mia videos on you tube a lot and wants to be just like her!  Ava is on the Thunder and Ethan is on the Lightening!  I get them mixed up all the time and yell out the wrong team name from the side lines.  The games are so fun and exciting and stressful! LOL  I'm the freak mom that screams on the sidelines and jumps up and down!  It's the 7 year cheerleader in me :)  They are both very aggressive and score between 1-5 goals almost every game.  They both start and play the front center position.  LOVE SOCCER SEASON!

 It's so humid my lens fogs up here! UGH!





This is the Brigadier General for our base, General Padilla.  He is the nicest guy!  During opening ceremonies he came out and spoke to the teams.

1 comment:

Renae S. said...

Holy Blogging, Batman! I've been waiting for an update - so glad to see all the fun pics and details of your summer!