Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Some ACTION shots of Ethan!

In a previous post I mentioned that I didn't have many action shots of the kids playing soccer because I'm too busy screaming!  While that is true, Jason was kind enough to get these great pics over the weekend while at Ethan's game (he doesn't "carry on" the way Mom does)  We had to split up, so I was at Ava's game.  She scored one and won her game and Ethan scored two and won his game!  Great weekend for the Thunder and Lightening!!! :)

 After the game.....FILTHY and eating powdered doughnuts! LOL

6 comments:

kelly manz said...

those are some awesome pics of ethan! and the 5k looked so fun! im glad i popped your cherry! and where is my chd babies button on your blog bitch???

Renee said...

That's my boy E!!!!

Jill said...

Way to go Ethan!

Renae S. said...

These are some great action pictures. Seriously, what kind of camera do you guys have? I'm needing a new one because my pics are often coming out blurry. Will you FB me or send me a quick message and tell me what kind of camera you have?

Congrats on the 5K! That's an awesome time you got too!!

Ellis Family said...

Kell - Can't believe I didn't have your button up there!!!!!!!! It is now! :) Renae, my first 5k time was better (33) and I was hoping to get a better time with my second, but this course was harder and it was windy coming back, so oh well! ;) Thanks though!

Toni Ludlow said...

Go Ethan and Ava! Did he use his man voice?