Monday, October 6, 2008

Ethan and Zevi!



Today is my "catch up on blogging day" I have been sooooo busy these days! Last year I was pretty much an absent Mom while Jason was in Iraq trying to work and pay off debt, so this year I'm making up for lost time! I joined the PTA and signed up for EVERY comittee, so I am now taking candids for yearbook, helping with the Fall Festival, popping popcorn one Fri. a month, organizing school tee-shirts, etc. I also help out in Ava's class every Tues. and Ethan's every Thurs. On Mon. Wed. and Sat. we have soccer and every other Tues. is Brownies. On Wed. Ethan doesn't have school so we signed up for a 6 week ceramics class together. It's also my goal to get into the gym M-F for an hour a day AT LEAST! I've never been so busy! I think last year might have been easier! THANK YOU MOM AND LINDSEY SOOOOOOO MUCH! UGH! Anyway, I thought these pics of Ethan and his friend (our neighbor), Zevi were cute :) Mazel Tov!


No comments: