Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fall '09

Carving! (it's a punkin NOT a terrorist J! Look at his veins!) lol



The "Punkin Patch"

decisions..............decisions
Yes, we were raised in a barn!
Greeeeeeeen Acres is the place for me!!

"I carried a punkin" (Dirty Dancing........"I carried a watermelon") LOL


Ava has to have the BIGGEST one!
She'll just roll it home.................
.................or break her back trying to carry it! LOL
Me and Renee at the school

Me and Renee at Ava's game (FREEZING!)

Face painting at Family Day


Riding horses at family day



Ava and Renee at game

Ava and Gregward

LOVE the FALL! Since I haven't blogged in forever.................here's some pics from the last 2/8 Family Day, one of Ava's FREEEEEEEZING soccer games and the punkin patch :)

4 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

I love picture blogs because I don't have to read! I hate reading!!!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

where was that pumpkin patch?!?!?!

Ellis Family said...

I'm alllllllllllll about pic blogs. No one wants to read my thoughts and rants! Jess - it was a church parking lot! LOL Still, better than ANYTHING they had in Vegas, just ask my SIL! HA!

shelly said...

Yeah, tell J to take it easy. It's only a pumpkin man, it's only a pumpkin!