Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween '09

Ava and Remini
Ethan and Brady

Ethan and Ian




me, Jill and Renee

Nathan, Zach, Ethan and Alex

Zach and Ethan

Renee trying to get a "camo-free" kiss

Maddie and Ava

Ethan and Alex

Ethan and Zach S.

Twins

Kayla and Ava

The Marine and the Vampiress

Sean, Ethan and Ava

Trunk or Treating at the school the day before Halloween! Didn't take any pics on Halloween night, but the kids were the same thing. Ethan...............a MARINE, AGAIN! Ava.............a Vampiress!

4 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

I bet J had alot of fun painting Ethan's face! What a cute little devil dog!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

ava creeps me out...she isn't even smiling in ANY of the pictures.

amylouwhosews said...

Ethan? A marine? Really? I'm shocked!

fun pictures!

Ellis Family said...

Ethan painted that himself! ;) Ava was in character - she'll win an Oscar one day! I know Amy, can you believe it? lol