Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Haunted Mansion


I NEED this shirt!!!! :)




J's lost 30 lbs, so Renee thinks she can take him now! HA!

Two days after Jason returned from ASSghanistan, we went on a double date to the Haunted Forest on base with Big G and Renee! Probably not the smartest date night post deployment, but he was fine and didn't try to kill any zombies! Renee might have peed her pants.................a little. It was FUN! Greg was just glad he didn't have to deal with Renee and I alone AGAIN! lol

5 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i know that boy can afford a new shirt. why is he wearing that dumb washington one in EVERY PICTURE AND at my house? where's all that deployment cashola?

amylouwhosews said...

I thought he was looking a little 'trim'. 30 lbs? I need to deploy.

shelly said...

Tell Renee to be careful, j might put her in the choke hold and she'll need to tap out!

Giaellis2 said...

Shell - Greg and Renee LOVE that story! He always says "Watch it or I'll choke you out and de-pants you!!" She keeps trying, but he never does it, unlike MY husband! LOL

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

just thought u should know that i worked up a sweat getting through all ur new posts.

for real.

my pits are sweating. but they smell good:) remember when i sniffed ur pits the first time i REALLY met you met you?