Monday, December 29, 2008

Black Friday.......................AGAIN!

























I always thought the day after Thanksgiving was the ONLY black Friday for shopping, but NO! The day after X-mas this year was just as good! Jason especially loved it as I dragged him from store to store (although most of the items purchased were for HIM!) We also enjoyed a special treat at Sbux of course :) That night we went to Mike's Farm to see the festival of lights and eat a family style chicken dinner that was deeeeeeeeeLISH! And I also enjoyed taking pics with my new camera all day! Thank you Mom! I LOVE IT!!!!!! :) Oh and the kid's new coats from Dad and Mary.....................PERFECT! Lastly, Ava's new purse from G-ma and G-pa Reno is THE CUTEST EVER and she lovessssssss it! THANK YOU!

6 comments:

Toni Ludlow said...

My Coffee!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! MY COFFEE!!! That was the best shopping ever, Freaking Ava's "coffee" HA HA CLASSIC!!!

Ellis Family said...

LOL! Oh yeah! HILARIOUS! BTW.................IT'S HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!

Sechrist Family said...

Hot Chocolate....yeah right! We know you give yor kids coffee because they don't have enough energy! Still laughing about Toni's onesie comment....good one sis! HAAAAAAAAA
I want props for Ava's purse....it was ALL me and my fantastic taste!

Ellis Family said...

It's true! The purse rocks Lins!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the BEST Aunt ever (sorry Bones!) HA

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

I LOVE the little hat Ava has on! Where did you get that? It is adorable!

Unknown said...

Starbucks! Lucky kids. I want one.