Sunday, December 14, 2008

READY!!!!!!!!! OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Like mother, like daughter! When I started PeeWee C-leading I was in 6th grade and I cheered for the Chiefs. Ava is in 2nd and started a few weeks ago and guess who her coaches are...........................ME and my friend (from Chi-town), Jacole! We've only had two games and a few practices, but the girls are doing GREAT! We are called the Patriots, but we cheer for a different b-ball team every Sat. on base through Youth Sports. We will be getting our professional team photos after the holidays and I will post them soon! Here are a few candids I took on Sat. LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

5 comments:

Wendi said...

Super cute!! I totally miss it, but my baby's a baller now! Word.

Sechrist Family said...

Love it! WHen I was a cheerleader, those were my colors! I sucked and got benched though, better luck to Ava!

shelly said...

You're coaching!!! You're killin me. I totally see Ava as a cheerleader though, I'm sure she'll have a blast:)

amylouwhosews said...

That is too cute! I can just hear their little pipsqueak voices cheering away!

kelly manz said...

ava is, of course, the cutest one on the squad! just like her mommy....minus DA FRO!