Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dinner and FUN with MORE cousins!





Grandma, Grandpa, Ava and Ethan

BIG kisses!!!!!

The girls
Me and Mar

The boys

Me and Dad

SILLY!!!!!!!!


Dad and the girls (a.k.a. Charlie and his Angels) lol

Dad, me, Gina and Angela

Ethan and Angela Ava and Gina

Me, Ethan, Ava, Gina and Angela

Dad and Mary BOTH have Sundays off together, so we had my cousins, Gina and Angela, over for dinner! Dinner was HUGE and DELISH! We pigged out and then had a yummy ice cream cake that I dropped, but salvaged :) We took a lot of great pics and watched the kids ride their motorcycle up and down the sidewalk. This motorcycle is JUST their size and doesn't burn your leg (Ethan was glad for that) :)

2 comments:

kelly manz said...

looks like soooooooooooo much fun! i have never met gina or angela (have i?) YOU are so effing tan!!!! GO MILF!

Ellis Family said...

I don't think so Kel. They are my Uncle Bob's (Dad's brother) girls.