Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy B-day Grandma!!!

Uncle Bob and Us

Ava, Auntie Donna, Grandma, Mom and Me

Mom and Us

Blowing out the candles

Me, G-pa, Scotty, G-ma, Auntie Donna

Ava, Uncle Bob, Ethan and Mom

Ethan and Scotty (my Manny) or as the kids call him

"The Boy"

Me and Gram

Gram trying to hide behind a tendril mustache

Me and Auntie Donna

Ava and Auntie Donna

Thurs. Aug. 6th was Grandma's b-day, so we had another chance to get together and EAT, LAUGH, EAT and LAUGH some more! Good times :) A couple good quotes from this night were: "I was working with one cobra playing song like doodledo-doodledo and HE TOOK MY EYE!!!!" and "I didn't say sugar! You didn't say NO sugar! But I didn't say I wanted sugar! But you didn't say you DIDN'T want sugar!!" and "We need to rise up against that long legged Mack Daddy devil!!!!" LOL

2 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

Happy B-day Grandma! I LOVE all this eating your doing...and the fact that your throwing it in my face so much! I want food!!!!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

Okay, not to be looking in that region...BUT you're REAL boobs look great! What the heck were you thinking? If anyone needs a job it's ME. Mine are like tube socks with sand in the bottom when they deflate from being pregnant DD's. Not to mention the claw like "scratches" they have streaming down them like tears or an attack from a mountain lion. I can't wait for you to see them...you'll be so thankful for your own. OH and I'll need you to talk me out of a job because I seriously want one.