Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pool Party with COUSINS!

Ava, Bella and Ashley

Ethan and Uncle Matt

Ethan and Joey

Ava and Grandma

Ava and Bella

Ava, Ashley, Joey, Bella and Ethan

Ethan, Ava, Ashley, Bella and Joey



We had a fun BBQ and pool party last night with some cousins the kids met as babies or NEVER met at all! At first the kids were shy, but soon running and playing and HUGGING in true cousin fashion :) It was so good to get together and remember old stories while filling each other in on new ones! I wish we could get together more often! I now know I LOVE a good "Kringle, Krackle, Krinkle that makes my tongue tingle and if you're single, it will make you wanna mingle!!!" LOL

3 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

So you'll be happy to know that I've turned my daughter into a stalker as well. She mentiond the other day that she needed a string tied to her tooth "like that girl on the blog with the cute haircut." AKA Miss Ava. Love it!

kelly manz said...

gia-you mean the world to me! i love you so much! i cry every daily cuz i cant hang with you! i wait by the phone for your call! i would do anything for you! without you, i would be nothing! IS THAT ENOUGH EFFING LOVE FOR YOU?

Ellis Family said...

Kel - I will cut you! :)