Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Water Park in Oakbrook, IL 2009

Me and Chris

Me, Devyn, Ethan and Ava

Devyn and I striking a pose

The kids chillin'

Sweet Pea and Ava

Stud!




ADORABLE!


Another fun day in Chgo this summer! We met up with my friend, Chris and her ADORABLE daughter, Devyn (a.k.a "Sweet Pea") Chris and I met while attending UIC over 13 yrs ago! The last time we saw each other was at my wedding 10 yrs ago on July 30, 1999! We had so much fun and caught up right where we left off a decade ago. The only difference...................WE BOTH HAVE KIDS!!!!!! :) The kids had a blast and we just fell in love with Sweet Pea! Come visit us in NC anytime guys! :)

2 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

first of all, why are your pictures the size of coins? that's annoying. i click on them to enlarge and they stay the same size up in the corner of a big white computer screen. are you trying to hide something?

second, i was married in 1999 too! january 2nd to be exact. does that make me young or what? i think i was like 13 or something. good times...

Giaellis2 said...

I don't know how to fix these pics! It IS annoying!!!!!!!!!!