Monday, August 10, 2009

My past.............revisited!

Best day ever!

Thanks for the memories Kiddieland!
Me and Dad

Dad and kids

Mary and Ethan

Dad and Ava

Mary and Ethan

Me and Ava

Dad and I squishing the kids on the Tilt-a-Whirl

"Look Ma, NO HANDS!"


The same creepy clown face I remember!



Dad teasing Ethan that he's gonna throw him over the boat!


As a kid, one of my favorite memories was going to KIDDIELAND! It's a fun little amusement park just for KIDS! In fact, it is located right around the corner of where I am from (Melrose Park) right outside of Chicago. Not only did I love Kiddieland, but so did my parents and grandparents! Kiddieland is 81 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly, this is their last summer though. They are finally closing the doors and rumor has it that a Costco is going in :( When I heard the news, I knew I had to give my kids the kiddieland experience. They haven't changed a thing! The SAME rides are still there with the same look and colors as I knew it way back then! My dad and Mary took us and we had a blast riding all the rides! I don't know who loved it more, me or my kids :)

2 comments:

kelly manz said...

OMG the creepy clown IS the SAME!!!

Jill said...

What a blast! What a neat experience to share with Ava and Ethan. You look awesome by the way!!!!!