Tuesday, August 11, 2009

LEGOS!!!!

Can you believe this is made out of legos?

Ava's new BF



The Sears Tower (a.k.a The Willis Tower..................UGH!)

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea (or in a lego store in Chgo)?

AMAZING!


We went to a really cool Lego store today with my Mom! They call it "Legoland" but if you've ever been to the REAL Legoland in SoCal, this is clearly NOT the same thing! The store was pretty cool though and reminded me a lot of my brother who could sit for hours building legos when he was little.

2 comments:

Renae S. said...

Love all the new pics! I especially love the pic of Ethan crashed in the car while wearing his medival hat.

Are you back from Chgo yet or are you still there? Let me know when you're back so we can chat!!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

I HATE LEGOS!!!! I WANNA THROW THEM ALLLLLL AWAAAYYYYYYYYY