Sunday, August 16, 2009

Swimming with friends!

"Gamers" Colin and Ethan
Madeleine and Ava (instant friends just like me and Tricia!)

Me and Tricia (a.k.a Ashley Judd look alike!)


Ethan and Magnus



Ava and Phoenix

Phoenix trying to pull me off her man, Magnus!

I WIN!!!! Make out time!! :)

Bawm chicka bawm bawm!!! Sorry Jase!

While in Chgo we visited my great friend, Tricia and her family TWICE! They have a gorgeous house and pool! Tricia and I used to work at Jennifer Convertibles in Chgo about 13+ years ago and have remained friends ever since! We had a blast hanging out and catching up and the kids got along great!! I wish we lived closer :(

Since Jason has been gone for 16 weeks now, I have been feeling kinda lonely..............................and then I met Magnus!!! It was love at first bite, I mean sight! Those squatty legs...........that up-turned nose.................those jowls...............that under bite!!!!! I just couldn't get enough! Align Center
I'm sorry Jase - A GIRL HAS NEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments: